Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kits
Implementation Kits are tools that address specific health content or a thematic area (e.g. Healthy Timing and Spacing for Pregnancy, Breastfeeding). They are designed to move the user one step closer to program roll out. A total of 24 I-Kits are planned, and will be added to the website as they become available.
- Designing a Social and Behavior Change Communication Strategy
- Demand Generation I-Kit for Underutilized, Life Saving Commodities
- Supporting Breastfeeding Interventions for Faith-Based Organizations
- I-Kit for Ebola Preparedness
- Resource Mobilization Implementation Kit